UltraPlug™ Extended Wear Synthetic Absorbable Punctal Plugs – Medical Professionals Only/No Residential Addresses
- Inserted into the punctal opening to block tear drainage through the canaliculus, synthetic absorbable plugs provide extended temporary relief of dry eye symptoms.
- May be used after ocular surgery to prevent dry eye related complications.
- Ideal for Post-Op dry eye management of LASIK patients
- Treatment option for seasonal allergy patients experiencing dry eye symptoms
- Manufactured from E-Caprolactone-L-Lactide copolymer (PCL)
- Essentially absorbed within 2-6 months (60-180 days)
- Box contains 10 packaged pairs of plugs.
Please Note: This item is available for sale to medical professionals and medical offices only. Shipping address must be a medical professional address, medical office, pharmacy or hospital. Orders shipped to a residential address will be cancelled with no notification.